This post may contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
I’ve been eyeing several of the LEGO Creator 3-in-1 sets and one of the ones I really like is Lighthouse Point (31051) and will likely buy it shortly. It could be the West Coast feel to it (Orca says West Coast to me), or just the simplicity of the design, but it really speaks to me.
The set comes with instructions for 3 different builds: the primary lighthouse with cottage, a house with a pier and speedboat or a boathouse. LEGO calls the 3rd option a boathouse, but I think it’s more a houseboat, but whatever it is it’s cute. While the 2 alternate sets are cute, I feel like they won’t use as many of the provided pieces as I’ve come to expect from these alternate builds.
Have fun with this charming model, featuring a lighthouse and a lightkeeper’s cottage with detailed interior, including a table, chair, lamp and a painting. The lighthouse includes a LEGO® light brick, and the seashore features lapping waves, a bench, open-air fire, rocks and a pier. This 3-in-1 LEGO Creator set features an easy-to-remodel modular system for extended play scenarios and can be rebuilt to create a house with pier and speedboat or a boathouse. Includes 2 minifigures, plus an orca and 2 seagulls.
- Includes 2 minifigures, plus a buildable orca and 2 buildable seagulls.
- Features a Lighthouse and a lightkeeper’s cottage with a detailed interior and seashore theme.
- Lighthouse features a functioning light brick, circular lookout balcony, windows and a classic red and white color scheme.
- Fold out the model to access the detailed interior.
- Lightkeeper’s cottage can also fold out to produce 2 blue facades, each with a green door, window and wall lamp.
- Lightkeeper’s cottage interior includes a chair, table, lamp and a painting.
- Seashore features a beach, bench, open-air fire, rocks, dock, flowers, barrel and a lifesaver.
- Use the camera to take photographs of the friendly wildlife.
- Accessory elements include a camera, 2 cups, sextant and 2 fish.
- Utilize the easy-to-rebuild modular functionality to remodel the set.
- Interactive, 3D Digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for this model.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
- This set includes over 500 LEGO® pieces.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a house with pier and speedboat or a boathouse.
- Lighthouse Point measures over 9” (25cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- House with pier and speedboat measures over 4” (12cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Boathouse measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
Consider supporting Brick Brains by purchasing your LEGO from LEGO.com using our affiliate links.
We get a small percentage of the purchase total and it doesn’t change the price you pay.