This post may contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Billund, August 24, 2021: A sensational new play experience has burst into the LEGO® City arena, expanding the play theme to new heights and storylines with LEGO® City Stuntz. The adrenaline-fueled range features exciting new fly-wheel powered bike functionality and endless role play opportunities to spark creativity and imagination through play.
Featuring 10 new products, each set enables kids to play out real-world scenarios and decide what their heroes do, giving them the ultimate opportunity to be in control of their own stories and adventures. New features include launch ramps, flywheel stunt bikes, obstacles, building LEGO flames and more endless challenges, competitions and performances to excite even the biggest daredevil! Those looking for even greater thrills can combine sets from LEGO City Stuntz together for even more show stopping performances and endless possibilities.
The new LEGO® City Stuntz sets for builders ages 5 and up will be available from October 1st and later globally on LEGO.com, LEGO Stores and other select retailers. The range includes:
• LEGO® CITY Stunt Park 60293: (29.99 EUR/ 39.99 USD)
• LEGO® CITY Stunt Show Truck 60294: (59.99 EUR/ 69.99 USD)
• LEGO® CITY Stunt Show Arena 60295: (89.99 EUR/ 99.99 USD)
• LEGO® CITY Wheelie Stunt Bike 60296: (7.99 EUR/ 7.99 USD)
• LEGO® CITY Demolition Stunt Bike 60297: (7.99 EUR/ 7.99 USD)
• LEGO® CITY Rocket Stunt Bike 60298: (7.99 EUR/ 7.99 USD)
• LEGO® CITY Stunt Competition 60299: (19.99 EUR/ 29.99 USD)
• LEGO® CITY Selfie Stunt Bike 60309: (7.99 EUR/ 7.99 USD)
• LEGO® CITY Chicken Stunt Bike 60310: (7.99 EUR/ 7.99 USD)
• LEGO® CITY Fire Stunt Bike 60311: (7.99 EUR/ 7.99 USD)
Consider supporting Brick Brains by purchasing your LEGO from LEGO.com using our affiliate links.
We get a small percentage of the purchase total and it doesn’t change the price you pay.