The folks over at MuggleNet have posted about 2 new LEGO sets due out this August that we hadn’t previously seen. Continuing with the theme, these are from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
75958 Beauxbatons Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts
430 pieces – $49.99, €49.99 – Features Hagrid, Madame Olympe Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour. The set also features 2 Abraxans of course, and the carriage can be rebuilt into a 2 level living space.
75965: The Rise of Voldemort
184 pieces – $19.99, €19.99 – Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort, Peter Pettigrew and a Death Eater. The set features some very detailed pieces for this pivotal scene from the movie including a secret compartment to hide “He who shall not be named” for his big entrance.
Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
Imaginations will take flight with the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™ building kit. Young witches and wizards will relive the thrilling scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ where the magnificent flying carriage makes its hair-raising journey to Hogwarts, where Hagrid™ waits to guide it safely in to land. Once on the ground, the carriage rebuilds into a 2-floor bedroom and tea-drinking area—the perfect place to plan new adventures with Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour. With 4 minifigures and 2 flying horses with moveable wings, legs and heads, the Beauxbatons’ carriage will transport any Harry Potter fan to a magical world of imaginative play.
• This LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy includes 4 minifigures: Hagrid™, Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour.
• The buildable toy carriage has an opening door to enable access to the interior.
• On land, the ornate flying carriage rebuilds as a 2-floor living space, with 2 banquettes and a buildable table on the first floor and 2 floor-beds and a shelf with 2 drawers on the second floor.
• 2 winged horses (called Abraxans) have poseable heads, legs and wings.
• Hagrid™ wears his Yule Ball costume, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour both wear their student uniform and have a wand.
• Accessory elements include a chest, 4 lanterns (attached to the carriage), a letter, 4 tea cups and a teapot, a bottle to feed the horses and 2 paddles used by Hagrid™ to guide the carriage in to land.
• Toy carriage with horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
• Toy carriage without horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
• Toy carriage rebuilt as 2-floor accommodation measures over 7” (20cm) high
Piececount: 430 pieces
Pricepoint (SRP): 49,99 € – 49.99 $
The Rise of Voldemort™
There’s magic, adventure and action with LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75965 The Rise of Voldemort™. In this iconic scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™, Harry is trapped on Tom Riddle’s tombstone in a spooky graveyard while the deceitful Peter Pettigrew mixes a potion. After he mixes the potion, Voldemort magically appears with the pull of a brick lever. After summoning a Death Eater™, Voldemort releases Harry and they start to duel. This awesome gift for kids is full of spells, surprises and spectacular battles—so young witches and wizards will need all their Defense Against the Dark Arts skills to help Harry escape!
• Includes 4 minifigures: Harry Potter™ with wand and Triwizard Challenge outfit, Lord Voldemort™ with wand, Peter Pettigrew with wand and a Death Eater™.
• This building set for kids features the Little Hangleton graveyard from Harry Potter™ and the Goblet of Fire™ with tombstones and vegetation.
• Pull the brick lever to raise the Voldemort™ figure from a hidden compartment beneath the ground into an upright position.
• Accessories includes a cauldron, a bone, a dagger and the Triwizard Cup.
• This Harry Potter ™ LEGO® set measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
Piececount: 184 pieces
Pricepoint: 19,99 € – 19,99 $