This post may contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Those crazy Aussies are at it again. MegaBrickStore.com has posted their listing for the upcoming Ghost & Phantom II set based on the upcoming Star Wars: Ahsoka series starring Rosario Dawson again as the titular character. The series premiers on August 23, 2023 and the set will be instores and online as of September 1, at least in Australia. No information for other regions is available yet.
The Phantom, according to BrickSet.com, has seen 3 other LEGO releases during the run of Star Wars: Rebels, while Ghost has only had 1 official full set but has seen multiple promotional releases. Fan Expo, ComicCon, and the Star Wars LEGO Magazine have all had these exclusive releases. Even 1 from Toys R’ Us. More details on BrickSet.com.
With 1394 pieces, it’s $259 AUD price converts to $173 USD on XE.com today. For comparison, the LEGO® Star Wars™ The Justifier™ (75323) is also $259 AUD on MegaBrickStore.com and on the US LEGO Store site, it lists at $169.99. At $169.99 USD for 1394 pieces, it’s a pretty expensive set. 4 minifigures and a droid don’t bulk the price up much, which means there’s a fairly heave “licence tax” applied here.
We expect to see this on the US LEGO Store and other regions this coming week now that it’s been “leaked”.
Official Set Description
Fans can play out memorable Star Wars: Ahsoka scenes with these LEGO® brick versions of Ghost & Phantom II (75357) starships. The buildable Ghost model features 2 lever-activated spring-loaded shooters, a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit with a removable front section, and a cabin with 2 opening hatches, a detachable turret with a cannon (non-shooting) and space for a LEGO minifigure. The Phantom II shuttle has an opening minifigure cockpit and a storage compartment. There are also 5 Star Wars™ characters, including a General Hera Syndulla LEGO minifigure and a Chopper (C1-10P) LEGO droid figure.
A new way to build
Add an extra dimension to the creative experience with the LEGO Builder app, featuring tools to zoom in and rotate 3D digital versions of the real-life construction models, track progress and save sets.
- Buildable starship toy playset (75357) – Play out action-packed Star Wars: Ahsoka stories with these LEGO® brick-built Ghost and Phantom II starships
- 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – General Hera Syndulla and Lt. Beyta, each with a blaster pistol, Jacen Syndulla and First Officer Hawkins, plus a Chopper (C1-10P) LEGO droid figure
- The Ghost – Features 2 lever-activated spring-loaded shooters, a dual LEGO® minifigure cockpit with a removable front, 2 opening hatches and a detachable turret with space for a LEGO minifigure
- Phantom II – This shuttle features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit and a storage compartment and can connect to the Ghost
- Gift idea for ages 10 and over – Give this 1,394-piece LEGO® building set as a birthday present, Christmas gift or special treat to fans of Star Wars: Ahsoka
- Build and play – The Ghost starship measures over 12 cm (4.5 in.) high, 34 cm (13.5 in.) long and 26 cm (10.5 in.) wide
- Intuitive instructions – The LEGO® Builder app lets you zoom in and rotate a 3D digital version of the real-life construction models as you build, track progress and save sets
- Collectible building toys for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets enable kids and adult Star Wars fans to recreate iconic scenes, make up their own stories or simply display the buildable models
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks meet strict industry standards, ensuring that they connect simply and strongly for robust builds
- Safety assurance – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analysed to make sure that they comply with rigorous global safety standards
Consider supporting Brick Brains by purchasing your LEGO from LEGO.com using our affiliate links.
We get a small percentage of the purchase total and it doesn’t change the price you pay.