This post may contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Today, the LEGO Group is officially announcing 3 display sets from the Dark Side of the force. We looked at the “leaked” information a couple days ago. Now, LEGO has given us full details, part counts and, important for some people, the prices $49.99 – $69.99 USD/ €49.99 – €69.99 EUR/ £44.99 – £59.99 GBP. Of course we also have the release dates. They’re available for pre-order today, March 25th, 2021, and “on sale globally, from April 26”.
The new sets will feature two iconic additions to the LEGO Star Wars helmet collection first revealed last year – a bust inspired by Darth Vader™ and one in the likeness of a loyal Scout Trooper™. Moreover, a stunning new model honouring the imposing Imperial Probe Droid™ completes the trio.
Designed for adults and experienced LEGO builders with a passion for the Star Wars galaxy, fans can now build, display and pay homage to the Dark Lord of the Sith™ by taking on these new building challenges.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader™ Helmet (75304) – capture the sinister look of the Star Wars icon and ultimate villain, with the 834-piece displayable model. Offering an immersive building experience, the finished helmet makes an impressive display piece.
- 834 pieces.
- Measures over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14cm) deep.
- Price: $69.99 USD/ €69.99 EUR/ £59.99 GBP
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Scout Trooper™ Helmet (75305) – the stunning 471-piece helmet has been created as an homage to the Scout Troopers’ ultimate reconnaissance and infiltration abilities. Dust off your speeder bike and enjoy recreating every contour and detail with LEGO bricks.
- 471 pieces.
- Measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4.5 in. (11 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep.
- Price: $49.99 USD/ €49.99 EUR/ £44.99 GBP
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Imperial Probe Droid™ (75306) – adult builders can recreate scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back on the ice planet Hoth™ when constructing this distinctive droid. The 683-piece model features a transparent pole to ‘suspend’ the droid over the buildable snowy scene.
- 683 pieces.
- Measures over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep.
- Price: $59.99 USD/ €69.99 EUR/ £59.99 GBP
“Some of our favourite Star Wars characters have the most profound, intimidating on-screen presences, despite the fact that you can’t see their facial expressions,” says Jens Kronvold Frederiksen, Creative Director, LEGO Star Wars. “In recreating the sinister helmets of Darth Vader and the Scout Trooper, it was important to capture the details and essential features that people around the world will recognise, even those who aren’t too familiar with the Star Wars galaxy. I think all three display sets are extremely cool and I hope fans will enjoy the building process and be thrilled to display them once complete.”
Passionate builders can enjoy some time to relax as they take on these complex creative challenges, recreating every authentic detail in true LEGO style. When done with the build, the models can be displayed with a bespoke plaque to put the final touch that will make the perfect desk ornament or centrepiece in the home for Star Wars fans.
The sets will be priced between $49.99 – $69.99 USD/ €49.99 – €69.99 EUR/ £44.99 – £59.99 GBP and will be available for pre-order from March 25th, 2021 from LEGO.com and other retailers, and on general sale globally from April 26th.
Consider supporting Brick Brains by purchasing your LEGO from LEGO.com using our affiliate links.
We get a small percentage of the purchase total and it doesn’t change the price you pay.