This post may contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Coming to us today from ProShop.de we get a really good look at the little droid we were introduced to in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. I remember the droid and thought he was cute, but I didn’t think he was that important that he needed his own model.
Regardless, here he is: LEGO Star Wars 75278 DO with a nice little brick-built landscape base to stand on and a UCS style plaque, obviously aiming this at a collector/display set rather than a play set. The site lists the price as €65.00 with a release date of April 20, 2020. After the gallery we have a description of the set translated from German courtesy of PromoBricks.
I must say, I love the inclusion of a microscale model on the plaque base – it’s super cute.
Be sure to click on the photos for a more detailed look.
LEGO Star Wars: Build Your Own Fantastic Model from DO ™ “Star Wars:
Skywalker’s Rise – Recreate all the authentic details of the endearing droid with LEGO® bricks. Just like the real DO, the head can be turned 360 degrees and tilted forward and backward. This collector’s item also includes an integrated stand to present the model together with an information sign and DO as a minifigure at home or in the office.
- Fans can recreate the lovable droid DO ™ from the film “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalkers” as a collector’s item and recreate the authentic details in LEGO® style to create a fantastic building model and showpiece.
- The model has movable antennas, and the droid’s head can be tilted and rotated 360 degrees as we know it from the Star Wars ™ character. The set also includes an integrated stand, an information sign and DO as a minifigure to make collector’s hearts beat faster.
- The Droid DO is part of a fantastic new LEGO® Star Wars ™ range of building models and show pieces (new from January 2020), which also includes the “Stormtrooper ™ Helmet” (75276) and “Boba Fett ™ Helmet” (75277) sets.
- This cool 519-piece LEGO® Star Wars ™ construction toy gives creative Star Wars fans ages 10 and up a huge pleasure and is a perfect birthday, Christmas or surprise gift.
- As a construction model, DO is 27 cm high, 10 cm wide and 16 cm deep. Although the droid takes up little space, it impresses as a spectacular showpiece in the office or in your own four walls.
- This cool battery-free construction toy offers a relaxing building experience. Building the Star Wars ™ character on your own or in the family and friends is a great break from everyday stress.
- Is this DO model intended for a Star Wars ™ fan who doesn’t have LEGO® sets yet? No problem. The set includes a step-by-step construction manual so that every fan can face this building challenge – with the confidence of a Jedi!
- LEGO® Star Wars ™ model kits are great show pieces. Fans of all ages can build the models and then recreate legendary scenes from the Star Wars universe or come up with their own exciting stories. There is something for every fan!
- LEGO® bricks have been meeting the highest industry standards since 1958. That is why you can always stick them together and easily separate them again – even without having to conjure up the dark side of the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and parts are tested in almost every conceivable way so that the cool Star Wars ™ building toy “DO ™” meets the highest safety standards on earth and in far, far away galaxies.
Consider supporting Brick Brains by purchasing your LEGO from LEGO.com using our affiliate links.
We get a small percentage of the purchase total and it doesn’t change the price you pay.