Polish retailer Remix Kaja has posted listing for the first 2 Architecture Skyline sets of 2020 today. The names of the sets leaked earlier today, but there were no photos available. LEGO usually does 2 in January followed by 2 in the summer. No word on those others yet.
Pricing and availability will follow.
21051 – Tokyo
Translated from Polish:
Show how you love this bustling city and reach for the unique, adult-designed souvenir model with a panorama of Tokyo from the LEGO® Architecture series, which contains detailed thumbnails of famous and characteristic buildings.
• Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo Skytree, Chidorigafuchi Park, Shibuya intersection and many other facilities that will bring nostalgic memories await you in this buildable construction kit.
• The model to be placed on a desk in your home or office has a base with the name of the city. More about the city of Tokyo and the model designer can be found in the brochure (only available in English; text in other languages can be downloaded from LEGO.pl/architecture).
• Even budding LEGO® architects will be delighted to build this simple Architecture model. It’s a great idea for a creative Japanese gift for adults aged 16 or older who were, lived or still live in Tokyo or are just dreaming of going there.
• After folding, the urban panorama model is about 28 cm high, 27 cm wide and 10 cm deep, so you don’t need much space to display it. Despite its small size, the model will catch the eye with vivid colors and realism of details
21052 – Dubai
Translated from Polish:
• In this spectacular LEGO® Architecture set for adults, we have managed to combine very detailed models of the iconic buildings of Dubai and create a model that will stimulate the imagination of every admirer of this amazing, modern city.
• The set contains miniatures of the Burj Khalifa tower, Jumeirah Emirates Towers and Burj Al Arab Jumeirah hotels, the Dubai Frame building and the city fountain and will be a nice souvenir for everyone who feels connected with this city.
• Includes a display stand with the name “Dubai”. More curiosities about Dubai and information about the designer of the model can be found in the brochure (available only in English; text in other languages can be downloaded from LEGO.pl/architecture).
• An easy-to-build construction kit suitable even for budding LEGO® architects. It is intended for people aged 16 = and will be a nice, ingenious gift for current and former residents of Dubai, tourists and those who are just dreaming about going there.
• The compact model of the urban panorama of Dubai is about 33 cm high, 27 cm wide, 7 cm deep. It may not be too big, but wherever you put it, it certainly won’t go unnoticed!
• Relax while building a set that does not require batteries.
It’s possible LEGO will ask that these photos be taken down – but they haven’t done with the other 2020 leaks yet.