This post may contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Yep, just in time for the holidays LEGO is releasing a huge D2C (Direct to Consumer) train set based on the iconic Disney Main Street Station and steam train.
I haven’t had a LEGO train since the 70s, but this could be the gateway I was looking for to get back into it.
US $329.99 – CA $379.99 – DE €329.99 – UK £299.99 – FR €329.99 – DK 2499DKK –$549.99 AUD
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Celebrate the magic with the LEGO® ǀ Disney Train and Station!
Gather the family for a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO® ǀ Disney 71044 Train and Station. Kids will love to join Disney characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy for magical adventures with this awesome LEGO train set, featuring a motorized steam-style locomotive with tender, passenger car and a luxurious parlor car, plus an oval track and an iconic Disney Parks®-style station building. This set comes with an array of cool details, including app-controlled functionality. Use a smart phone or tablet to drive the locomotive forward, reverse and emit realistic sound effects. Joining up the train cars is simple with the magnetic LEGO couplings, and the panels on the parlor car open for access to its detailed interior complete with table, armchairs, teapot and cup. And the fun doesn’t end there! Inside the toy train station building there’s an array of intricate brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO surprise!
• Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures with accessories: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy minifigures.
• The LEGO® ǀ Disney Train and Station includes 16 curved pieces and 4 straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car and an iconic station building.
• Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smoke stack and a driver’s cab.
• Tender contains a LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
• Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device. Connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
• Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
• Passenger car has seating for the LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures.
• Remove the panel on the parlor car to access a rich interior with table, armchairs, teapot and cup.
• Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock and 2 flagged towers.
• Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner and an array of brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO® ǀ Disney surprise.
• Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO® magnetic couplings.
• This LEGO® building toy includes more than 2,900 pieces.
• The LEGO® ǀ Disney train toy (in total) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 30” (78cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
• LEGO® ǀ Disney train station building measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
• Oval rail track diameter measures over 37” (96cm) long and 27” (70cm) wide.
If you’d like to support BrickBrains, click on the Disney Train link to buy it direct from LEGO. We receive a small commission if you do, and it doesn’t affect your price at all.
Consider supporting Brick Brains by purchasing your LEGO from LEGO.com using our affiliate links.
We get a small percentage of the purchase total and it doesn’t change the price you pay.