This post may contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
Last week leaked images of this set started appearing around the internet and today LEGO has officially announced the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy (10269) set.
It’s the first Creator Expert motorcycle set from LEGO and only the second large scale motorcycle, the first being the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure in the Technic series. It’s got nothing on this stunning new bike.
The Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is iconic and LEGO has worked closely with the motorcycle company on this reproduction. The colors are right, the shape is perfect, it’s got moving wheels and pistons and it’s almost completely studless giving it that sleek, aerodynamic form we all know.
TLDR: The set will be released July 17 (VIP only) for $99.99USD and is 1023 pieces of gorgeous, smooth building. If you’re not a VIP member (join now) you can buy it from August 1.
For a full, in-depth review before the set is released, check out The Brothers Brick where Matt has done a detailed review and photo session of the set and build process.
10269 Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®
Ages 16+. 1023 pieces
US $99.99 – CA $139.99 – DE €89.99 – UK £84.99 – FR €94.99 – DK 799DKK – AUS $159.99 AUD
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Explore the finer details of iconic engineering with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10269 Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle. Developed in partnership with Harley-Davidson, this highly detailed LEGO motorcycle captures the magic of the real-life machine, from its solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer. Other features include a Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand. Finished with a dark red and black color scheme, this amazing display model makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office. This advanced LEGO set provides an immersive and rewarding building experience.
· Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
· Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
· This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
· Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring to life.
· New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2×4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
· Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
· Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from 17 July, 2019
Consider supporting Brick Brains by purchasing your LEGO from LEGO.com using our affiliate links.
We get a small percentage of the purchase total and it doesn't change the price you pay.